Products or Services produced by Elegant Disruptions staff:
- Designed and manufactured a portable Radon gas testing laboratory used by many state agencies including the State of Connecticut.
- Designed and fabricated a telescope control system for a major university.
- Designed and fabricated various electronic prototypes.
- Designed and manufactured a commercial real-time radon monitor for a national
- Redesigned a telescope film scanner to improve accuracy and speed.
- Designed and installed multiple automated measurement workstations on the production floor of a major auto parts manufacturer. Coupled with an automated data collection, analysis and reporting capability, the system aided the manufacturer in maintaining its “Q1” quality certification.
- Designed and managed the construction of several computer datacenters.
- Consulted on the design and construction of various biomedical devices.
- Created an artificial intelligence expert system to assist a manufacturer in improving the efficiency of their manufacturing process.
- Developed financial models of market activity to aid in trading decisions.
- Designed high performance/low latency trading infrastructures.
- Created management software for high-energy linear accelerators.
Energy Management/ Building Controls:
- Designed and installed customized software models for commercial building management systems.
- Created and supported conservation and other services for commercial clients
of major electric, gas and telecommunication utilities.
- Studied the effects of air pollution on biological systems.
- Managed municipal air quality monitoring stations.
- Designed and fabricated custom computerized environmental monitoring laboratories.
- Created a high performance radon testing protocol used in testing
- Performed radon gas testing at Connecticut schools.